Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Shocker I am writing something finally!!!

Well everything has been crazy. Matts work is still going good despite the economical issues. I switched jobs to a new Pedatric Dentist here in Queen Creek and I am loving it. Natalie has taken up cheerleading and recently volleyball. Chris broke his wrist recently and now is in the clear to start soccer again. Lex requested yesterday that she would like to swim again. Jax is a very active 2 year old who is supportive in everything.

1 comment:

Teresa / Andy said...

Jenn!!!! Soooo excited to see some new posts. I don't know how you keep going with your schedule every day! :) You are amazing.
I think of you guys alll the time and hope all is well. Tell the kiddos hi for me. One day we're going to have to spend some time together!